Yes of course, we will send you a proof to check over once we are happy with the work, rest assured as part of our happiness guarantee if you discover that there is ANY mistake on our part when you receive your item or if there is something we have missed then we will make sure your order is replaced ASAP!
Most uploaded photos are good enough to use but to get the very best result from our team please follow the guidelines below.
- If possible Take a NEW photo at eye level with your pet
- Its often best if your pet is looking slightly to the side for example to either one of your shoulders
- take the shot of your pets head ONLY! any other body parts are wasted pixels and reduce the quality of your image greatly
- Blurry photos will reduce the quality of your finished order GREATLY!
- Have adequate lighting for your pets photo, (Outdoor Daylight is unbeatable!)
- do not crop photos, if your pets ears, mouth or any other facial part are out of shot we will not be able to add them
- Your pets photograph will be used to capture the correct colour of Fur, Eyes, Skin etc, if you are not happy with the colours shown then do not upload it.
It is your responsibility to provide the best quality photograph possible, refunds once an order is placed are not possible due to the bespoke nature of the work so make sure it is clear, bright and detailed enough for us to work with,
We are constantly adding new scenes so if theres something not quite right for you then check back in a few weeks or request a custom commission just for you!
We happily accept returns for any misprints or issues arising from our negligence however we under no circumstances accept returns for bespoke work after purchase.
If it is the artwork you are not happy with we will double check the original image that you supplied and make sure that you have followed our photo quality tips, if you have not then it is unlikely that we will be able to assist you further however if the submitted image is good and it is obvious that we have missed something then we will correct it and send out replacements to you ASAP!
Once we receive a good quality photo of your pet to use we aim to complete the artwork of your chosen scene ready to view within 7 daysUnlike other vendors we print right here in house on our state of the art Giclee printers which allows us to turn around your order within 2-3 working days once approved
We ship worldwide from the United Kingdom with delivery normally within 2-3 working days.
Shipping time varies by country but you can find a quick breakdown below:
Our delivery prices are subject to size of the item and type of item and are calculated live when checking out.
European & Worldwide Delivery
We deliver to most countries around the world, please see the drop menu in the basket for a list of all countries. European & Worldwide Priority and Tracked Shipping use the same system as above, adding a surcharge to the standard European and World Airmail delivery charge.
Our turnaround times (To your door) are made up of production time combined with delivery time. These are based on Monday to Friday working days but are still only estimates, as these can be affected at peak times (always see special offer terms & conditions) or by postage delays. However, if you’ve still not received your order a week after the dispatch date we will re-print and resend at no extra cost if the tracking is not updating. Longer periods apply for international destinations.