Introducing our new custom acrylic block featuring a photo of your beloved pet dog! This unique and personalised piece is the perfect way to showcase your furry companion and add a touch of personality to any room.
Made from high-quality acrylic, this block is both durable and lightweight, making it easy to display on a bookshelf, desk, or mantel. The block also features a glossy finish, giving the image of your pet a vibrant and eye-catching look.
The block includes a high-resolution photo of your pet dog, with the option to add their personal name and a personalized date of your choice. This makes it the perfect gift for pet owners, dog lovers, or anyone who wants to remember their furry friend in a special way.
With its timeless design and personalised touch, this acrylic block is sure to be treasured for years to come. Order yours today and give your pet the spotlight they deserve!
Shipping Guide for Custom Pet Portraits
- Creation Time: Each bespoke portrait takes 3-5 weeks to complete.
- Delivery Options (After Creation):
24-Hour Delivery: £4.97. Get your portrait in a day after shipping.
- 48-Hour Delivery: £5.99. Your portrait arrives in two days post-shipping.
If you are ready to place your order please follow these simple guidelines to get the very best out of your artwork!, this is the MOST important step of your order and really does make a positive difference to the finished piece of artwork if we can see as much detail as possible.
Most uploaded photos are good enough to use but to get the very best result from our team please follow the guidelines below.
- If possible Take a NEW photo at eye level with your pet
- Its often best if your pet is looking slightly to the side for example to either one of your shoulders
- take the shot of your pets head ONLY! any other body parts are wasted pixels and reduce the quality of your image greatly
- Blurry photos will reduce the quality of your finished order GREATLY!
- Have adequate lighting for your pets photo, (Outdoor Daylight is unbeatable!)
- do not crop photos, if your pets ears, mouth or any other facial part are out of shot we will not be able to add them
- Your pets photograph will be used to capture the correct colour of Fur, Eyes, Skin etc, if you are not happy with the colours shown then do not upload it.
It is your responsibility to provide the best quality photograph possible, refunds once an order is placed are not possible due to the bespoke nature of the work so make sure it is clear, bright and detailed enough for us to work with,