Outlaw is a fun and quirky pet portrait artwork by Turner & Walker, we use a heat press sublimation to fix your pets image onto our luxury cruelty free faux suede cushions which are then packed with a generous amount of super soft filling.
You can have your pet immortalised as Outlaw by simply uploading a picture of their face then wait whilst our artists turn them into a stunning work of art which will be adored by all the family for years to come.
- We capture a true lifelike appearance of your beloved pet
- Watch as your portrait becomes the center of conversation
- We can paint your pet as Outlaw flawlessly
- Cushions are cruelty free and super soft!
- Creates a lasting loving memory of your pets
- A truly UNIQUE gift idea for the pet parents that have everything!
- An instant conversation starter, happiness guaranteed!
Our stunning pet portrait cushions are hand printed and pressed using sublimation dye which allows you to wash your cushion with ease, all cushions are made with a zip liner for easy removal of the padding should you need to clean the outer surface
Outlaw will take pride of place on your sofa and give you guaranteed smiles every time you look...
If you are ready to place your order please follow these simple guidelines to get the very best out of your artwork!, this is the MOST important step of your order and really does make a positive difference to the finished piece of artwork if we can see as much detail as possible.
Most uploaded photos are good enough to use but to get the very best result from our team please follow the guidelines below.
- If possible Take a NEW photo at eye level with your pet
- Its often best if your pet is looking slightly to the side for example to either one of your shoulders
- take the shot of your pets head ONLY! any other body parts are wasted pixels and reduce the quality of your image greatly
- Blurry photos will reduce the quality of your finished order GREATLY!
- Have adequate lighting for your pets photo, (Outdoor Daylight is unbeatable!)
- do not crop photos, if your pets ears, mouth or any other facial part are out of shot we will not be able to add them
- Your pets photograph will be used to capture the correct colour of Fur, Eyes, Skin etc, if you are not happy with the colours shown then do not upload it.
It is your responsibility to provide the best quality photograph possible, refunds once an order is placed are not possible due to the bespoke nature of the work so make sure it is clear, bright and detailed enough for us to work with,